With the discount Disney Park Hopper Plus ticket you can visit more than one park on the same day, plus enjoy a certain number of visits to a water park or other Walt Disney World fun. A 1-day ticket allows one visit, a 3-day ticket allows 3 visits and a 4-day ticket allows 4 visits. Guests must make a theme park reservation via the Disney Park Pass reservation system for the first park they plan to visit.
After entering that first park, Guests will be able to visit the next park starting at 2 PM until each park’s regularly scheduled closure. The ability to visit a park is subject to the park’s capacity limitations. At this time a park reservation is not required after the first park, however, reservation requirements are subject to change.
For each visit, you can choose one of the following:
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park (Currently Unavailable)
- NBA Experience (Currently Unavailable)
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex (Currently Unavailable)
- Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course
- Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course – FootGolf
- Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course (prior to 4PM)
- Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course (Currently Unavailable)
Example: I can start my day at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon, grab lunch at the Magic Kingdom, and finish the day at EPCOT.
You can also always purchase Disney water park tickets separately if you prefer.