Skip To Your Product
Theme Park Ticket Orders
E-ticket Orders: You will receive two emails following your order. The first email is a confirmation of your order with a description of your purchase. Please do NOT take this confirmation email to the venue, as this is not your ticket. The 2nd email will contain your E-tickets. The email containing your tickets will be sent to the email address you provided at the time of your order, and will be sent within a few hours of your purchase if submitted during normal business hours Mon-Fri 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Sat 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM. Due to recent changes with our suppliers we can no longer accept next day ticket orders after 6:00 PM EST. You will be asked to present a matching photo ID at the gate of the theme park.
Disney World World E-tickets
It’s important to note that to enter a Disney theme park, both a park reservation and a valid admission for the same park on the same day are required for guests ages 3 and up.
Guests can use the new Disney Magic Mobile or any Magicband to link their tickets and go straight to the park gate. If you do not have either or the options above or prefer to pick your tickets up you must exchange this E-ticket at any Walt Disney World will call location for a hard ticket before entering the park gate.
All Disney World tickets can be linked to your My Disney Experience Account, Magic Bands, and can be upgraded to include Genie+. In order to start making your theme park reservations as soon as you receive your confirmation please go to the My Disney Experience App and link your Walt Disney World tickets.
Universal Orlando E-tickets
Electronic ticket confirmation numbers will be emailed to each guest after purchase. You can take this reservation number directly to one of the ticket kiosks or ticket booths to redeem your tickets. These booths open up a half hour before Early Park Admission.
Here is a video we created showing you how simple it is to pick up your Universal tickets!
It’s important that the party leader has their photo ID or credit credit card with matching name the first time you use your tickets.
It’s important to note that to enter a Disneyland theme park, both a park reservation and a valid admission for the same park on the same day are required for guests ages 3 and up.
Guests can use the E-ticket included in their email to go straight to the park gate. If you prefer to pick your tickets up you must exchange this E-ticket at any Disneyland will call location for a hard ticket before entering the park gate.
All Disneyland tickets can be linked to your Disneyland Experience Account and can be upgraded to include Genie+. In order to start making your theme park reservations as soon as you receive your confirmation please go to the My Disneyland Experience App and link your Disneyland tickets.
Universal Hollywood E-tickets
Electronic ticket confirmation numbers will be emailed to each guest after purchase. You can take this reservation number directly to one of the ticket kiosks or ticket booths to redeem your tickets. These booths open up a half hour before park opening.
Here is a video we created showing you how simple it is to pick up your Universal tickets!
It’s important that the party leader has their photo ID or credit credit card with matching name the first time you use your tickets.
Important Ticket Details
All theme park tickets are valid for admission to one theme park beginning on any day during the selected and outlined period above or printed in the confirmation email. Tickets do not have to be used on consecutive dates but do expire. All ticket purchases are nonrefundable.
If tickets are wholly unused by the expiration date, all wholly unused tickets can be applied towards the purchase of a new ticket with an equal or higher price value. Expired tickets must be exchanged at Guest Services for admission.
Changing Your Tickets
Guests can make changes to their tickets, including your ticket dates, prior to midnight ET of the day before your tickets first valid use date, outlined in the confirmation email. After your first valid ticket day has passed, you can use visit guest services to add additional days to an eligible ticket or add other ticket options. There will be no change fee to modify ticket dates, but an additional cost will apply for dates with higher ticket prices.
No Refunds will be given if the change made is from dates with higher prices to dates with lower prices. All theme park tickets must be used by the same person on all days.
The Park Prodigy is an authorized Travel Agency selling the exact same tickets you would purchase at the theme parks. We follow the refund policies of both the Walt Disney Company and Universal Parks and Resorts. All tickets purchased are nontransferable and nonrefundable and must be used by the same person on all days.
The above admission tickets are only valid during normal operating hours. Parks, attractions, or entertainment may close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events: change operating hours, and otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability to the owners of Walt Disney World Resort and Universal Orlando Resort.
The above admission tickets specifically excludes admission to separately ticketed events. Additional restrictions may apply and benefits are subject to change without notice.
Disney World and Disneyland Vacation Package Redemption
The Park Prodigy is a registered Disney Travel Agency and we will book your vacation package for you at the price quoted above through the Walt Disney Travel Company. Vacation Package Reservations are not guaranteed until confirmed by Disney with a confirmation number. However The Park Prodigy will push all vacation package orders through immediately during normal business hours, and first thing the following morning for all overnight orders.
All Walt Disney World vacation packages we sell are the exact same packages you would receive by booking directly with Disney plus you will receive all of the added benefits of purchasing from our small business. Be sure to check out our customer reviews at TrustPilot.
All guests should check out the Disney Theme Park Reservation system to see if your desired theme park reservations are available.
The Park Prodigy must abide by the Terms and Conditions outlined by the Walt Disney Travel Company below.
All prices are in U.S. dollars and are subject to change until package is paid in full. Prices are for the total package and cannot be broken down into individual package component prices. After package is paid in full, package price is subject to change due to imposition of taxes or other charges of governmental authorities. Prices are also subject to change due to modifications to package or package components. Everyone on the same reservation must be on the same package. Additional adult charges may apply for more than two adults per room. If air transportation is included in the package, the airfare is not guaranteed until the total price of the airline tickets is paid in full.
- Reservations must be booked a minimum of 5 business days prior to guest arrival except that certain Magic Your Way Packages may be booked up to 1 business day prior to guest arrival.
- Reservations are not accepted until confirmed by a confirmation number.
- All guests’ full, legal names (including children) are required at the time the reservation is made. Children’s ages are also required at the time the reservation is made. Date of birth and gender are required for all guests, including infants, if the reservation includes air transportation.
- Name changes are not permitted; reservations and package components are nontransferable.
- For reservations made 31 days or more prior to guest arrival, a deposit of $200 per reservation will be due and must be received by Walt Disney Travel Co., Inc. (“Disney”) within 3 days of booking the reservation or the reservation will automatically be cancelled. The total price of travel insurance is also due at the time insurance is requested. For reservations that include air transportation, the total price of airline tickets may be due at the time of booking. For reservations that include RunDisney race registrations, the cost of such race registrations is due at the time of booking and is non-refundable.
- Payment in full is due to Walt Disney Travel Co., Inc. 30 days prior to guest arrival.
- For reservations made 30 days or less prior to guest arrival, payment in full is due to Walt Disney Travel Co., Inc. at time the reservation is made.
- Payment may be made with a valid credit card or by check or money order. Please see confirmation for instructions on how to send payment by check or money order.
- For cancellations made 30 days or more prior to guest arrival, amounts paid, minus cancellation fees assessed by third party hotels or other suppliers, non-refundable air transportation, non-refundable runDisney race registrations, travel insurance premiums, and other amounts owed, will be refunded.
- For cancellations made 2 days to 29 days prior to guest arrival, amounts paid, minus a cancellation fee of $200 per package and minus any cancellation fees assessed by third party hotels or other suppliers, non-refundable air transportation, non-refundable runDisney race registrations, travel insurance premiums and other amounts owed, will be refunded. No refunds are given for cancellation of any personalized products or experiences.
- For cancellations made 1 day or less prior to guest arrival or for no-shows, the full price of the package is non-refundable.
- Guest will be responsible for any cancellation fees assessed by an airline. In the case of a non-refundable airline ticket, the cancellation fee is equal to the entire ticket price. Cancellation of a refundable airline ticket must be made at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled airline departure time. No refunds for airline tickets will be made after travel has commenced or if a flight is missed/delayed.
- No refunds will be made for early departure from hotel and for unused or partially used admission tickets, options or features, including meals.
- Any refunds allowed by Disney in its sole discretion after arrival must be requested in writing within 90 days after departure and may be assessed a $25 processing fee.
- Disney reserves the right to make refunds in accordance with the method that payment was received. All appropriate refunds will be made through the guest’s travel agent if payment was made by the travel agent. Disney is not responsible for the receipt of refund monies by guests from their travel agents.
- Changes to Reservation- Changes to reservation, including but not limited to change in travel dates, length of stay or hotel accommodations, are subject to availability at the time the change is requested and guest is responsible for paying any increase in price resulting from the change. In addition, changes made 30 days or less prior to guest arrival are also subject to a change fee of $50 per package plus any change fees assessed by third party hotels or other suppliers. If air transportation has been ticketed, guest will be responsible for any increase in airfare as well as the change fee assessed by the airline.
- If changes are made to the package including, but not limited to, changes to travel dates, package is subject to the Terms and Conditions applicable to packages at the time the change to the reservation is made and, in the case of changes to travel dates, pricing applicable to the new travel dates.
- Land portions of the reservation cannot be canceled without also canceling the air portion of the reservation booked through Disney. Airlines/hotels/suppliers do not permit changes in certain situations.
- Disney reserves the right to restrict changes to any reservation.
- Travel insurance premium is refundable within 14 days after the date the insurance is added to the package as long as guest has not filed a claim or guest has not departed on the trip, as more specifically provided in the Travel Insurance Description of Coverage. For insurance added 2 days to 14 days prior to guest arrival, travel insurance is refundable if canceled at least 2 days prior to guest arrival. If travel insurance is cancelled after these dates, the charge for travel insurance premium will be added to the other applicable cancellation fees. For insurance Description of Coverage, please ask your travel agent or visit www.disneyworld.com/travelinsurance.
- For reservations made 15 days or more prior to guest arrival, travel documents (such as vouchers or certain fulfillment cards, if applicable, or travel itinerary confirming an airline reservation) will be mailed to guests with an address in the United States or Canada within 30 days of arrival subject to final payment in full. MagicBands and certain radio frequency cards are not shipped outside the United States and guests eligible to receive them may pick them up at the guest’s resort hotel upon arrival.
- For reservations made 14 days or less prior to guest arrival and for any reservations made by guests with an address outside the United States or Canada, travel documents will be delivered to the Front Desk of guest’s resort hotel.
- Additional fees will be charged for the replacement of any lost or misplaced travel documents.
- For packages other than Magic Your Way packages, Guests can pick up Disney theme park attraction tickets and certain other fulfillment cards at the guest’s resort hotel upon arrival. Guests with Magic Your Way packages may have entitlements linked to an account they create online (“Disney account”) and ticket and other entitlements will be fulfilled via a MagicBand or radio frequency card.
- Title to the documents, including any radio frequency devices, passes in Lake Buena Vista, Florida upon delivery of the documents to the shipper or the mailing of the documents. Recipient is responsible for any duty or custom charges or expenses. Persons who are requesting documents to be shipped to friends or family members outside the USA should so note. Vouchers, if applicable, must be presented at time of use.
- For insurance Description of Coverage, please ask your travel agent or visit disneyworld.com/travelinsurance.
Attractions, Tickets and Features
- Parks, restaurants, attractions, recreation, FastPass+selections, entertainment, and other products, services or items are subject to change without notice, cancellation, and may close temporarily due to rehabilitation, refurbishing, capacity, seasonal, inclement weather or special events and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability to the owners of the Walt Disney World® Resort. Ticket media is not valid for special or premium events or other activities which are separately priced. Admission entitlements are non-transferrable, not for resale, and must be used by the same person on any and all days. Age restrictions apply for access to certain facilities. Guests must be 21 years of age or older with valid proof of age to redeem alcohol entitlements.
- Features for all packages are subject to change and may be based on features available on date of guest arrival, not those in effect at time the reservation is made.
- Costs for parking (self and valet) at certain locations, incidentals, gratuities, child care and any other items not specifically listed as part of the package components are not included in the package price.
General Conditions and Responsibility
- Disney, its directors, officers, employees, subcontractors, agents and representatives, shall at no time be liable or responsible in any way whatsoever for any loss, injury, or damage caused or arising in connection with any transportation, hotel or other services or products of third parties provided through Disney, or as a result of acts of God, acts of Government or other authorities, wars, civil disturbances, hijacks, thefts, or any circumstance beyond its control. Disney reserves the right to accept, retain, decline or cancel any reservation or any guest as a participant in its packages at any time and for any reason. In addition, Disney reserves the right to cancel or modify a reservation, including the price, at any time prior to guest check-in if the reservation includes or was made as the result of a mistake or error of any kind, including but not limited to, a mistake or error in price or description of the package or package components, or where it appears that a guest has engaged in fraudulent or misleading activity in making the reservation. If a package is cancelled by Disney, Disney shall have no responsibility beyond the refund of monies paid to Disney for the package. The terms and conditions of any transportation services provided by airlines or car rental agencies shall be as represented by those third parties. Terms and conditions are subject to change by Disney without notice. If these Terms and Conditions contain any provisions construed to be unenforceable or unlawful by a court of competent jurisdiction, the same shall be deemed modified to conform to applicable law, or if this would cause an unreasonable result, such provision shall be stricken from these Terms and Conditions without affecting the binding force and effect of any of its other provisions.
- Check-in time is generally between 3 and 4 p.m. (some hotels have check-in after 4 p.m.), and check-out time is usually between 11 a.m. and 12 noon.
Room Location and Information
- Adjacent rooms, connecting rooms or specific room location and types of rooms or bedding are on a “request basis only” and are subject to availability at the time of check-in. These requests for specific room type or location may result in additional charges to be paid directly to the hotel. Disney owned and operated resort hotels and Disney Vacation Club resorts are smoke free environments. Smoking is allowed in designated outdoor smoking locations only. A room recovery fee will be charged for smoking in guest rooms, on balconies or on patios.
Guests with Disabilities
- For Guests with disabilities who require accessible accommodations, specific information and assistance can be requested through Disney regarding accessible room availability, bedding options, amenities, restrictions, and advance reservation notice requirements. Disney will also contact its third party hotel provider(s) on a Guest’s behalf as necessary. All accommodations are subject to availability.
- Renter must be at least 21 years of age, a per day underage fee will apply for renters 21-24 years and will be assessed at the rental counter. Renter must present a valid driver’s license and a major credit card in his or her name; other standard rental qualifications may apply. Cash customers are required to leave a deposit and must meet current standard cash qualification requirements. Car must be rented for a minimum of 2 consecutive 24-hour periods. Car rental includes unlimited mileage. Drop-off charges may apply if the vehicle is returned outside the State of Florida and drop-off charges may also apply if the vehicle is returned in Key West. Drop-off charge is payable at the time of rental. Child restraint seats must be used for children up to age 6. Child restraint seats must be requested at the time the reservation is made and will result in an additional charge. Seat belts should be used by all passengers. Additional days, Additional Driver Fee, Child Restraint Seats, Collision Damage Waiver, Extended Protection and Carefree Personal Protection, optional refueling service and any other charges are extra. Other terms and conditions may apply.
- If you purchase Memory Maker as part of your package, you will be entitled to download all photos and other digital content associated with your Site/App account that were taken at Walt Disney World® Resort by Disney PhotoPass photographers, as well as photos and other digital content taken on select attractions and at select dining locations during your Memory Maker window. You will also receive a limited license for personal, non-commercial use of the downloaded photos and other digital content.
- A MagicBand may be required to receive certain attraction photos and other digital content.
- All photos or other digital content captured within 3 days from the date Memory Maker is purchased as part of your package will not be included in your Memory Maker window and must be purchased separately.
- The Memory Maker window ends on the 30th day at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time following the date any photo or other digital content is first downloaded or you otherwise redeem your Memory Maker entitlement, whichever occurs first. All photos or other digital content taken or captured outside of your Memory Maker window must be purchased separately. Certain digital content may not be available for purchase on an individual item basis.
- Memory Maker entitlement may be linked to one (1) guest. Only the person who has the Memory Maker entitlement linked to their Site/App account (“Memory Maker Guest”) can download photos or other digital content taken during the Memory Maker window.
- Photos or other digital content taken during the Memory Maker window must be downloaded before they expire. All Photos and other digital content will expire pursuant to the expiration policy at https://mydisneyphotopass.disney.go.com/help-and-support. MyDisneyPhotoPass.com does not offer options for permanent storing of photos or other digital content. Expired photos and other digital content will be deleted from the system.
- Memory Maker Guest must be present in order to get select attraction and select dining photos and other digital content associated to their Site/App account.
- If other guests chose to share their photos taken during the Memory Maker window with the Memory Maker Guest via their Site/App accounts, then the Memory Maker Guest will have the ability to download those photos and other digital content, if any (photo sharing rules subject to change).
- Photos and other digital content captured and sold by ESPN GameDay Photos, Wild Africa Trek photos, or taken by Disney Event Group (including but not limited to Disney Fairy Tale Weddings, group and convention photos and family portrait sessions) or by any third party operators at Walt Disney World® are not included in Memory Maker.
- Guests who purchase Memory Maker as part of a Magic Your Way vacation package must link their Magic Your Way vacation package reservation to their Site/App account. Upon linking their reservation, Memory Maker will automatically be linked to the reservation’s primary guest’s Site/App account.
- Memory Maker is intended for the personal use of the Memory Maker Guest. Solicitation and/or acceptance by the Memory Maker Guest of any consideration or remuneration from other guests for Memory Maker downloads is a violation of these Terms and the limited license and may result in removal of all images associated with the Memory Maker Guest’s account.
- Disney PhotoPass service reserves the right to refuse to post or remove photos or other digital content of poor quality or photos or other digital content with inappropriate or offensive subject matter in our sole discretion.
- Not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos or other digital content.
- Your Memory Maker Card is a RF Device as defined in the “Radio Frequency Cards and MagicBands” section of the My Disney Experience Terms and Conditions. Please be aware that all RF Devices linked to your My Disney Experience account, including a Memory Maker Card, can be used to access other entitlements also linked to your account, such as park admission, FastPass+ selections and touch to pay (if available). Please keep all RF Devices safe and secure.
Universal Vacation Package Redemption
The Park Prodigy is a registered Universal Travel Agency and we will book your vacation package for you at the price quoted above through Universal Parks and Resorts Vacations. Vacation Package Reservations are not guaranteed until confirmed by Universal with a confirmation number. However The Park Prodigy will push all vacation package orders through immediately during normal business hours, and first thing the following morning for all overnight orders.
All Universal Orlando vacation packages we sell are the exact same packages you would receive by booking directly with Universal plus you will receive all of the added benefits of purchasing from our small business. Be sure to check out our customer reviews at TrustPilot.
The Park Prodigy must abide by the Terms and Conditions outlined by Universal Parks and Resorts Vacations below.
Rates shown include hotel taxes. Packages and rates are subject to change without notice. Restrictions may apply. Universal Parks & Resorts Vacations package prices are guaranteed upon full payment received in the Universal Parks & Resorts Vacations office. Universal Parks & Resorts Vacations reserves the right to re-invoice your reservation should an error be made in computing your package price. Package inclusions and options subject to change without notice.
Hotel check-in is generally 4 p.m. Two double beds are standard in the room unless otherwise stated. Charges for in-room safes, rollaway beds and cribs, plus applicable taxes, are not included in the package price and are payable directly to the hotel. Gratuities, resort fees, parking fees, laundry, telephone calls, meals, beverages, sightseeing or any other incidentals at the hotel are the responsibility of the guest. Adjacent rooms and/or connecting rooms, room locations, types of bedding and smoking preferences are on a request-only basis and subject to availability at the time of check-in. Please advise us of any special needs at the time of booking.
- Once deposit and/or full payment is received, a $50 revision fee per transaction, plus any applicable services fees or price increases, will be assessed for any changes made to the reservation including, but not limited to, dates, air carrier, hotel, and ground transportation. If your vacation includes airline reservations, air change fees apply, plus a $50 per reservation revision fee and any other fees or price increases imposed by the airline will be charged. Fees are non-refundable. Certain types of airline reservation changes, including name changes, are prohibited based upon restrictions imposed by the carrier.
Days Prior to Departure
|45 days or more||Full refund (Additional Terms & Conditions apply regarding transactions including air travel, Halloween Horror Nights, Blue Man Group, VIP Tours and Discovery Cove.)|
|44 – 6 days:||$100 fee per reservation, plus cancellation fees charged by supplier will be incurred|
|5-0 days:||$200 fee per reservation, plus cancellation fees charged by supplier will be incurred|
|Days Prior to Arrival||Payment|
|46 days or more:||$50 per person deposit, plus cost of Airfare, Vacation Protection Plan & select add-ons due at time of reservation|
|45 – 0 days:||Full payment at time of reservation.|
- APPLICABLE LAW AND RESPONSIBILITY
It is agreed by and between you and Universal Parks & Resorts Vacations, that all claims, disputes and matters whatsoever arising under or in connection with your booking and these policies and procedures shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida (without regard to conflict of laws) and shall be litigated, if at all, in and before a court located in Orange County, Florida, USA, to the exclusion of the courts of any other state or country. Universal Parks & Resorts Vacations is not responsible for any error or omission. Universal Parks & Resorts Vacations is an independent wholesaler, and the services described are provided by independent contractors. Universal Parks & Resorts Vacations shall not be responsible or liable in any way for any loss, injury (including personal injury), or any damage caused or arising in connection with customer’s travel or other services or products provided through Universal Parks & Resorts Vacations, including but not limited to, any transportation, accommodations, attractions, meals, or other services, due to any acts of God, weather, strikes, acts of Government or other authorities, wars, civil disturbances, hijacks, thefts, or any other circumstances beyond our control. The terms and conditions of the transportation providers (including all applicable tariffs) shall apply to all transportation services.
- ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF PAYMENT
We accept Discover® Card, Visa®, MasterCard® and American Express®. For final payment we also accept personal checks, travel agency checks, money orders, cashiers checks. We will not accept third-party checks or credit cards. Payments must be made in US$. Reservations booked within 45 days must be paid with a credit card. Payment schedule may vary for special events.