Terms and Conditions
Last updated: July 19th, 2021
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Park Prodigy Travel Corporation, 38 El Camino Loop, side office.
- Country refers to: New York, United States
- Feedback means feedback, innovations or suggestions sent by You regarding the attributes, performance or features of our Service.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Promotions refer to contests, sweepstakes or other promotions offered through the Service.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- Website refers to The Park Prodigy, accessible from www.theparkprodigy.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
Placing Orders for Goods
By placing an Order for Goods through the Service, You warrant that You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts. All theme park ticket and vacation package prices, package inclusions, options and magic rewards points are subject to availability and can change without notice and additional restrictions may apply. Errors will be corrected where discovered and The Park Prodigy reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, weather such error is on a website or any print or other advertisement relating to these products and special offers.
If You wish to place an Order for Goods available on the Service, You may be asked to supply certain information relevant to Your Order including, without limitation, Your name, Your credit card number, the expiration date of Your credit card, Your billing address, and Your shipping information.
You represent and warrant that: (i) You have the legal right to use any credit or debit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Order; and that (ii) the information You supply to us is true, correct and complete.
By submitting such information, You grant us the right to provide the information to payment processing third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Your Order.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel Your Order at any time for certain reasons including but not limited to:
- Goods availability
- Errors in the description or prices for Goods
- Errors in Your Order
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel Your Order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
Any Goods you purchase can only be returned in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and Our Returns Policy.
Our Returns Policy forms a part of these Terms and Conditions. Please read our Returns Policy to learn more about your right to cancel Your Order.
Your right to cancel an Order only applies to Goods or vacation packages which have not been booked with our supply vendors. The Park Prodigy Travel Corporation must abide by the cancellation policies put forth by our vendors.
Tickets and vacation packages are nontransferable and nonrefundable .
You will not have any right to cancel an Order for the supply of any of the following Goods:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
- The supply of digital content which is not supplied on a tangible medium if the performance has begun with Your prior express consent and You have acknowledged Your loss of cancellation right.
Availability, Errors and Inaccuracies
Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the prices displayed on our Website. We are constantly updating Our offerings of tickets and vacation packages. The Goods and services available on our website may be misprinted, described inaccurately, or unavailable, and We may experience delays in updating information regarding our Goods on the Service and in Our advertising on other websites.
We cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, including prices, product images, specifications, availability, and services. We reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
All theme park ticket and vacation package prices, package inclusions, options and magic rewards points are subject to availability and can change without notice and additional restrictions may apply. Errors will be corrected where discovered and The Park Prodigy reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, weather such error is on a website or any print or other advertisement relating to these products and special offers.
The Company reserves the right to revise its prices at any time without notice.
The prices quoted may be revised by the Company subsequent to accepting an Order in the event of any occurrence affecting delivery caused by government action, variation in customs duties, increased shipping charges, internal company error, higher foreign exchange costs and any other matter beyond the control of the Company. In that event, You will have the right to cancel Your Order.
All Goods purchased are subject to a one-time payment. Payment can be made through various payment methods we have available, such as Visa, MasterCard, Affinity Card, American Express cards or online payment methods (PayPal, for example).
Payment cards (credit cards or debit cards) are subject to validation checks and authorization by Your card issuer. If we do not receive the required authorization, We will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of Your Order.
Any Promotions made available through the Service may be governed by rules that are separate from these Terms. Please read the official rules that accompany each special offer, coupon, discount, contest and sweepstakes that we may offer or conduct.
The Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by You or other users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of the Company and its licensors.
The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the Country and foreign countries.
Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of the Company.
Our interactive areas including but not limited to discussion boards ad feedback sections, are provided to give users a forum to express opinions and share their ideas and information. In some portions of our website, you may be invited to post content such as messages, feedback, or discussions topics. We reserve the rights to not publish feedback or comments of any king should we see fit not to do so.
www.theparkprodigy.com does not endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statements or information posted by third parties, including our users. When posting any content, please be respectful of other individuals using these forums. Our Website is a family environment and this should be considered at all times. You may not use vulgar, abusive, indecent, threatening or hateful language or post material or messages that violate any other party’s right to privacy or publicity. Name calling and personal attacks will not be allowed. You may not use the interactive areas for advertising or promotional materials or any kind of solicitation.
Uploading copyrighted or other proprietary material of any kind on www.theparkprodigy.com, without the express permission of the owner of that material is prohibited and may result in civil and or criminal liability. www.theparkprodigy.com will terminate the rights of users who repeatedly upload material they know to be infringing. If you are aware of any infringing material placed by any third party on www.theparkprodigy.com, please email us at help@theparkprodigycom.
Your Feedback to Us
You assign all rights, title and interest in any Feedback You provide the Company. If for any reason such assignment is ineffective, You agree to grant the Company a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free, worldwide right and licence to use, reproduce, disclose, sub-licence, distribute, modify and exploit such Feedback without restriction.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding any damages that You might incur, the entire liability of the Company and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Terms and Your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by You through the Service or 100 USD if You haven’t purchased anything through the Service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply. In these states, each party’s liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
“AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” Disclaimer
The Service is provided to You “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the company’s provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or (iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
For European Union (EU) Users
If You are a European Union consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident in.
United States Legal Compliance
You represent and warrant that (i) You are not located in a country that is subject to the United States government embargo, or that has been designated by the United States government as a “terrorist supporting” country, and (ii) You are not listed on any United States government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
Severability and Waiver
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Terms shall not effect a party’s ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
These Terms and Conditions may have been translated if We have made them available to You on our Service.
You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Phone: 888-717-1761
Additional Supplier Terms and Conditions
Walt Disney Travel Company Terms and Conditions for Walt Disney World Resort
- All prices are in U.S. dollars and are subject to change until package is paid in full. Prices are for the total package and cannot be broken down into individual package component prices. After package is paid in full, package price is subject to change due to imposition of taxes or other charges of governmental authorities. Prices are also subject to change due to modifications to package or package components. Everyone on the same reservation must be on the same package.Additional adult charges may apply for more than two adults per room. If air transportation is included in the package, the airfare is not guaranteed until the total price of the airline tickets is paid in
- Reservations must be booked a minimum of 5 business days prior to guest arrival except that certain Magic Your WayPackages may be booked up to 1 business day prior to guest arrival.
- Reservations are not accepted until confirmed by a confirmation number.
- All guests’ full, legal names (including children) are required at the time the reservation is made. Children’s ages are also required at the time the reservation is made. Date of birth and gender are required for all guests, including infants, if the reservation includes air transportation.
- Name changes are not permitted; reservations and package components are nontransferable.
Deposit and Payment Procedures
- For reservations made 31 days or more prior to guest arrival, a deposit of $200 per reservation will be due and must be received by Walt Disney Travel Co., Inc. (“Disney”) within 3 days of booking the reservation or the reservation will automatically be cancelled. The total price of travel insurance is also due at the time insurance is requested. For reservations that include air transportation, the total price of airline tickets may be due at the time of booking. For reservations that include runDisney race registrations, the cost of such race registrations is due at the time of booking and is non-refundable.
- Payment in full is due to Walt Disney Travel Co., Inc. 30 days prior to guest arrival.
- For reservations made 30 days or less prior to guest arrival, payment in full is due to Walt Disney Travel Co., Inc. at time the reservation is made.
- Payment may be made with a valid credit card or by check or money order. Please see confirmation for instructions on how to send payment by check or money order.
Cancellation Prior to Guest Arrival
- For cancellations made 30 days or more prior to guest arrival, amounts paid, minus cancellation fees assessed by third party hotels or other suppliers, non-refundable air transportation, non-refundable runDisney race registrations, travel insurance premiums, and other amounts owed, will be refunded.
- For cancellations made 2 days to 29 days prior to guest arrival, amounts paid, minus a cancellation fee of $200 per package and minus any cancellation fees assessed by third party hotels or other suppliers, non-refundable air transportation, non-refundable runDisney race registrations, travel insurance premiums and other amounts owed, will be refunded. No refunds are given for cancellation of any personalized products or experiences.
- For cancellations made 1 day or less prior to guest arrival or for no-shows, the full price of the package is non-refundable.
- Guest will be responsible for any cancellation fees assessed by an airline. In the case of a non-refundable airline ticket, the cancellation fee is equal to the entire ticket price. Cancellation of a refundable airline ticket must be made at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled airline departure time. No refunds for airline tickets will be made after travel has commenced or if a flight is missed/delayed.
- No refunds will be made for early departure from hotel and for unused or partially used admission tickets, options or features, including meals.
- Any refunds allowed by Disney in its sole discretion after arrival must be requested in writing within 90 days after departure and may be assessed a $25 processing fee.
- Disney reserves the right to make refunds in accordance with the method that payment was received. All appropriate refunds will be made through the guest’s travel agent if payment was made by the travel agent. Disney is not responsible for the receipt of refund monies by guests from their travel agents.
- Travel insurance premium is refundable within 14 days after the date the insurance is added to the package as long as guest has not filed a claim or guest has not departed on the trip, as more specifically provided in the Travel Insurance Description of Coverage. For insurance added 2 days to 14 days prior to guest arrival, travel insurance is refundable if canceled at least 2 days prior to guest arrival. If travel insurance is cancelled after these dates, the charge for travel insurance premium will be added to the other applicable cancellation fees. For insurance Description of Coverage, please ask your travel agent or visit www.disneyworld.com/travelinsurance.
Change Fees and Changes to Reservations Made Prior to Guest Arrival
- Changes to Reservation– Changes to reservation, including but not limited to change in travel dates, length of stay or hotel accommodations, are subject to availability at the time the change is requested and guest is responsible for paying any increase in price resulting from the change. In addition, changes made 30 days or less prior to guest arrival are also subject to a change fee of $50 per package plus any change fees assessed by third party hotels or other suppliers. If air transportation has been ticketed, guest will be responsible for any increase in airfare as well as the change fee assessed by the airline.
- If changes are made to the package including, but not limited to, changes to travel dates, package is subject to the Terms and Conditions applicable to packages at the time the change to the reservation is made and, in the case of changes to travel dates, pricing applicable to the new travel dates.
- Land portions of the reservation cannot be canceled without also canceling the air portion of the reservation booked through Disney. Airlines/hotels/suppliers do not permit changes in certain situations.
- Disney reserves the right to restrict changes to any reservation.
- For reservations made 15 days or more prior to guest arrival, travel documents (such as vouchers or certain fulfillment cards, if applicable, or travel itinerary confirming an airline reservation) will be mailed to guests with an address in the United States or Canada within 30 days of arrival subject to final payment in full. MagicBands and certain radio frequency cards are not shipped outside the United States and guests eligible to receive them may pick them up at the guest’s resort hotel upon arrival.
- For reservations made 14 days or less prior to guest arrival and for any reservations made by guests with an address outside the United States or Canada, travel documents will be delivered to the Front Desk of guest’s resort hotel.
- Additional fees will be charged for the replacement of any lost or misplaced travel documents.
- For packages other than Magic Your Waypackages, Guests can pick up Disney theme park attraction tickets and certain other fulfillment cards at the guest’s resort hotel upon arrival. Guests with Magic Your Way packages may have entitlements linked to an account they create online (“Disney account”) and ticket and other entitlements will be fulfilled via a MagicBand or radio frequency card.
- Title to the documents, including any radio frequency devices, passes in Lake Buena Vista, Florida upon delivery of the documents to the shipper or the mailing of the documents. Recipient is responsible for any duty or custom charges or expenses. Persons who are requesting documents to be shipped to friends or family members outside the USA should so note. Vouchers, if applicable, must be presented at time of use.
- For insurance Description of Coverage, please ask your travel agent or visit disneyworld.com/travelinsurance.
Attractions, Tickets and Features
- Parks, restaurants, attractions, recreation, FastPass+selections, entertainment, and other products, services or items are subject to change without notice, cancellation, and may close temporarily due to rehabilitation, refurbishing, capacity, seasonal, inclement weather or special events and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability to the owners of the Walt Disney World® Resort. Ticket media is not valid for special or premium events or other activities which are separately priced. Admission entitlements are non-transferrable, not for resale, and must be used by the same person on any and all days. Age restrictions apply for access to certain facilities. Guests must be 21 years of age or older with valid proof of age to redeem alcohol entitlements.
- Features for all packages are subject to change and may be based on features available on date of guest arrival, not those in effect at time the reservation is made.
- Costs for parking (self and valet) at certain locations, incidentals, gratuities, child care and any other items not specifically listed as part of the package components are not included in the package price.
General Conditions and Responsibility
- Disney, its directors, officers, employees, subcontractors, agents and representatives, shall at no time be liable or responsible in any way whatsoever for any loss, injury, or damage caused or arising in connection with any transportation, hotel or other services or products of third parties provided through Disney, or as a result of acts of God, acts of Government or other authorities, wars, civil disturbances, hijacks, thefts, or any circumstance beyond its control. Disney reserves the right to accept, retain, decline or cancel any reservation or any guest as a participant in its packages at any time and for any reason. In addition, Disney reserves the right to cancel or modify a reservation, including the price, at any time prior to guest check-in if the reservation includes or was made as the result of a mistake or error of any kind, including but not limited to, a mistake or error in price or description of the package or package components, or where it appears that a guest has engaged in fraudulent or misleading activity in making the reservation. If a package is cancelled by Disney, Disney shall have no responsibility beyond the refund of monies paid to Disney for the package. The terms and conditions of any transportation services provided by airlines or car rental agencies shall be as represented by those third parties. Terms and conditions are subject to change by Disney without notice. If these Terms and Conditions contain any provisions construed to be unenforceable or unlawful by a court of competent jurisdiction, the same shall be deemed modified to conform to applicable law, or if this would cause an unreasonable result, such provision shall be stricken from these Terms and Conditions without affecting the binding force and effect of any of its other provisions.
Disney’s Magical Express Transportation
- Consistent with airline baggage policies, Disney’s Entities (as defined in this paragraph below) liability for loss of or damage to guest baggage or property arising out of Disney’s Magical Express transportation is limited to a maximum of $3400 per guest regardless of the number of bags or amount of property (however, this policy shall not affect the applicability of Fla. Stat. Section 509.111 relating to loss of or damage to guest property at hotels). Disney’s Entities shall have no liability for the loss of or damage to cash, financial instruments, precious metals, silverware, jewelry, works of art, medicine, computer/photographic/video/audio equipment, cell phones or other valuables. “Disney Entities” means Walt Disney World Resort, a division of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., its parent, affiliated and related companies, and the directors, officers, employees, subcontractors, agents and representatives of each. No pets will be transported by Disney’s Magical Express transportation except for service animals. Complimentary transportation services provided by Disney’s Magical Express service are provided to guests staying in select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels and include a one-way ground transfer between Orlando International Airport and guest’s Disney Resorthotel on the day guest checks in and a one-way ground transfer from guest’s Disney Resort hotel to Orlando International Airport on the day guest checks out.
- All sales of packages take place in and are consummated in the State of Florida. Any claim, action or lawsuit (collectively, “Action”) arising out of these Terms and Conditions, reservations and bookings, and/or all packages, products and services provided in connection with the reservations and bookings, including without limitation, components such as tickets, park admissions, packages, photo media, Disney’s Magical Express, radio frequency devices and room accommodations (all collectively, “Terms, Reservations and Products”) must be filed and maintained exclusively in any court in Orange County, Florida having subject matter jurisdiction. These Terms, Reservations and Products shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- Check-in time is generally between 3 and 4 p.m. (some hotels have check-in after 4 p.m.), and check-out time is usually between 11 a.m. and 12 noon.
Room Location and Information
- Adjacent rooms, connecting rooms or specific room location and types of rooms or bedding are on a “request basis only” and are subject to availability at the time of check-in. These requests for specific room type or location may result in additional charges to be paid directly to the hotel. Disney owned and operated resort hotels and Disney Vacation Club resorts are smoke free environments. Smoking is allowed in designated outdoor smoking locations only. A room recovery fee will be charged for smoking in guest rooms, on balconies or on patios.
Guests with Disabilities
- For Guests with disabilities who require accessible accommodations, specific information and assistance can be requested through Disney regarding accessible room availability, bedding options, amenities, restrictions, and advance reservation notice requirements. Disney will also contact its third party hotel provider(s) on a Guest’s behalf as necessary. All accommodations are subject to availability.
- Renter must be at least 21 years of age, a per day underage fee will apply for renters 21-24 years and will be assessed at the rental counter. Renter must present a valid driver’s license and a major credit card in his or her name; other standard rental qualifications may apply. Cash customers are required to leave a deposit and must meet current standard cash qualification requirements. Car must be rented for a minimum of 2 consecutive 24-hour periods. Car rental includes unlimited mileage. Drop-off charges may apply if the vehicle is returned outside the State of Florida and drop-off charges may also apply if the vehicle is returned in Key West. Drop-off charge is payable at the time of rental. Child restraint seats must be used for children up to age 6. Child restraint seats must be requested at the time the reservation is made and will result in an additional charge. Seat belts should be used by all passengers. Additional days, Additional Driver Fee, Child Restraint Seats, Collision Damage Waiver, Extended Protection and Carefree Personal Protection, optional refueling service and any other charges are extra. Other terms and conditions may apply.
- If you purchase Memory Maker as part of your package, you will be entitled to download all photos and other digital content associated with your Site/App account that were taken at Walt Disney World® Resort by Disney PhotoPassphotographers, as well as photos and other digital content taken on select attractions and at select dining locations during your Memory Maker window. You will also receive a limited license for personal, non-commercial use of the downloaded photos and other digital content.
- A MagicBand may be required to receive certain attraction photos and other digital content.
- All photos or other digital content captured within 3 days from the date Memory Maker is purchased as part of your package will not be included in your Memory Maker window and must be purchased separately.
- The Memory Maker window ends on the 30th day at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time following the date any photo or other digital content is first downloaded or you otherwise redeem your Memory Maker entitlement, whichever occurs first. All photos or other digital content taken or captured outside of your Memory Maker window must be purchased separately. Certain digital content may not be available for purchase on an individual item basis.
- Memory Maker entitlement may be linked to one (1) guest. Only the person who has the Memory Maker entitlement linked to their Site/App account (“Memory Maker Guest”) can download photos or other digital content taken during the Memory Maker window.
- Photos or other digital content taken during the Memory Maker window must be downloaded before they expire. All Photos and other digital content will expire pursuant to the expiration policy at https://mydisneyphotopass.disney.go.com/help-and-support. MyDisneyPhotoPass.com does not offer options for permanent storing of photos or other digital content. Expired photos and other digital content will be deleted from the system.
- Memory Maker Guest must be present in order to get select attraction and select dining photos and other digital content associated to their Site/App account.
- If other guests chose to share their photos taken during the Memory Maker window with the Memory Maker Guest via their Site/App accounts, then the Memory Maker Guest will have the ability to download those photos and other digital content, if any (photo sharing rules subject to change).
- Photos and other digital content captured and sold by ESPN GameDay Photos, Wild Africa Trek photos, or taken by Disney Event Group (including but not limited to Disney Fairy Tale Weddings, group and convention photos and family portrait sessions) or by any third party operators at Walt Disney World® are not included in Memory Maker.
- Guests who purchase Memory Maker as part of a Magic Your Wayvacation package must link their Magic Your Way vacation package reservation to their Site/App account. Upon linking their reservation, Memory Maker will automatically be linked to the reservation’s primary guest’s Site/App account.
- Memory Maker is intended for the personal use of the Memory Maker Guest. Solicitation and/or acceptance by the Memory Maker Guest of any consideration or remuneration from other guests for Memory Maker downloads is a violation of these Terms and the limited license and may result in removal of all images associated with the Memory Maker Guest’s account.
- Disney PhotoPassservice reserves the right to refuse to post or remove photos or other digital content of poor quality or photos or other digital content with inappropriate or offensive subject matter in our sole discretion.
- Not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos or other digital content.
- Your Memory Maker Card is a RF Device as defined in the “Radio Frequency Cards and MagicBands” section of the My Disney Experience Terms and Conditions. Please be aware that all RF Devices linked to your My Disney Experience account, including a Memory Maker Card, can be used to access other entitlements also linked to your account, such as park admission, FastPass+ selections and touch to pay (if available). Please keep all RF Devices safe and secure.
Hotel Room Only Redemption
Room Only Reservations are not accepted or guaranteed until confirmed with a Disney confirmation number.
The Park Prodigy is a registered Disney Travel Agency and we will book your hotel room for you at the price quoted above through the Walt Disney Travel Company. All Walt Disney World room reservations we sell are the exact same reservations you would receive by booking directly with Disney plus you will recieve all of the added benefits of purchasing from our small business. Be sure to check out our customer reviews at TrustPilot.
All guests should check out the Disney Theme Park Reservation system to see if your desired theme park reservations are available.
The Park Prodigy must abide by the Terms and Conditions outlined by the Walt Disney Travel Company below.
When booking 30 days or more prior to arrival, a courtesy hold can be applied to a reservation. When booking within 30 days prior to arrival, a deposit equal to one night per reservation must be applied to the reservation at time of booking. If a deposit is not received when due, the reservation will automatically cancel.
TRANSFERRING A RESERVATION TO A TRAVEL AGENT
Disney has a policy for reservations booked directly with them and transferred to a travel agent. Included in this policy are Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Adventures by Disney, and Aulani. Disney must approve all requested transfers.
- Reservations paid in full are not eligible to be transferred.
- Reservations that are not paid in full may only be requested within 30 days of the initial booking. (Initial booking date is the date the Reservation Center generates a reservation number, not when the deposit is made).
- In order to receive a refund of your deposit, including credit card deposit transactions, notification of cancellation must be received at least 5 days prior to your arrival date. To cancel a reservation, call your travel agent. Additionally, if you are holding any other types of reservations, such as dining, those reservations will not be cancelled unless you call (407) W-DISNEY (407-934-7639).
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING: For reservation information and modifications PRIOR TO ARRIVAL, please call your travel agent.
Room Location and Information:
Adjacent rooms, connecting rooms or specific room location and types of rooms or bedding are on a “request basis only” and are subject to availability at the time of check-in. These requests for specific room type or location may result in additional charges to be paid directly to the hotel.
Disney owned and operated resort hotels and Disney Vacation Club resorts are smoke free environments. Smoking is allowed in designated outdoor smoking locations only. A room recovery fee will be charged for smoking in guest rooms, on balconies or on patios.
Room rates are guaranteed once a room reservation has been accepted and as long as your reservation is not changed.
Please Note the Following:
Room Reservations are not accepted until confirmed by confirmation number. Disney reserves the right to cancel or modify a room reservation (including after the room reservation has been confirmed) if the room reservation includes or resulted from a mistake or error of any kind, including but not limited to, a mistake or error in the rate, resort or room type or where it appears that a guest has engaged in fraudulent or misleading activity in making the room reservation. All rates are in US dollars. Final payment is due upon arrival. All room reservations and transactions are made and consummated in the State of Florida. Room reservations and transactions and these Terms and Conditions for Room-Only Reservations shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. These Terms and Conditions for Room-Only Reservations are subject to change by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online without notice.
Reservations are not transferable, and reservation name changes are not permitted.