2022 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Guide
2022 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Guide
Happiness blooms at the 2022 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival! It’s important to note that no official announcement has been made yet however we do expect this event to return for it’s 29th year. Last year the Flower and Garden festival was the longest festival on record so we also have high hopes for this year!
World Showcase will also host over 20 of our favorite food and beverage booths, with some old and new favorites! We are also expecting EPCOT Flower and Garden festival merchandise and hoping for the popular Eat to The Beat Concert series to be back! Last year, the Flower and Garden Festival was one of the best EPCOT festivals of 2021.
We hope you find this post helpful, and if you are planning a trip to the 2022 EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival be sure to check out our other FREE vacation planning tools. Our goal at The Park Prodigy has always been to help you save time and money on your next vacation. This includes helping you find the best time to buy Disney World tickets as well as book amazing Walt Disney World vacation packages!
So with so many entertaining sights to see and delicious eats and drinks to taste, we’re here to cover everything you need to know about this year’s 2022 Flower and Garden Festival. Read on!
SPECIAL NOTE: If you’re looking for the absolute best time to visit the EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival be sure to check out our Disney Crowd Calendar.
Disney World Crowd Calendar
What is Epcot Flower and Garden Festival 2022?
The Disney Flower and Garden Festival is an annual event that takes place in EPCOT park and has been in bloom since 1994. Every year, the park is bursting with color and incredible sculptures made from hundreds and thousands of different types of flowers. It marks as one of the highlights of visiting Walt Disney World in the spring.
This Epcot Garden Festival takes a full year and about 400 Walt Disney World cast members to prepare for. All of this hard work for the 120-day Flower and Garden Festival. For this reason the Epcot Flower and Garden 2022 dates will all be similar to years in the past.
In outcome, there are about 30-million blooms, 240 floating flower planters, 700 gardens, almost 100 incredible Disney character topiaries, 30 flower towers, and a butterfly tapestry of flowers. This is what creates a spectacular spring.
When is Epcot Flower and Garden Festival 2022?
The dates for the EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival 2022 are March 2nd, 2022 – July 4th, 2022.
2022 EPCOT Flower And Garden Dates
The 2022 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival dates – March 2nd, 2022 – July 4th, 2022.
(If you haven’t booked your trip yet, have no fear! We can help get you pick the best time to visit no matter what your budget or unique vacation needs.)
When Is The Best Time to Visit EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival in 2022?
The best times to visit EPCOTS Flower and Garden Festival in 2022 are:
- Mar. 5-6th
- Apr. 25-May.1
- May. 11-17
Related Article: The Complete Guide to the EPCOT Festival of the Arts
Epcot Flower and Garden Location
The Epcot Flower and Garden 2022 adventures are located at all throughout EPCOT, but mostly featured on the World Showcase. Here you will see large and beautiful Disney characters made out of flowers.
Aside from gorgeous flower displays, you can expect to try some delicious meals, snacks and drinks that are specific to Flower and Garden 2022. There will be numerous kiosks located all throughout World Showcase.
We suggest taking a map of the Epcot Flower and Garden festival so you can spot all the photo-ops and delicious food stands.
The Best Disney Resorts for the 2022 EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival
With the addition of the Disney Skyliner there have never been so many great hotel options for guests visiting EPCOT. Below are our recommendations when visiting the 2022 WDW Flower and Garden Festival.
Hotels in Walking Distance to 2022 Flower and Garden Festival
- Disney’s Boardwalk Inn
- The Disney Yacht Club Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club
- Swan & Dolphin (friendly neighbor resorts)
Disney Skyliner Access to 2022 EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Art of Animation Resort
What’s New For 2022 EPCOT Flower And Garden Festival
So, you’re wondering what’s new for the Flower and Garden Festival 2022? We’ve got the latest details on what we can expect to be brand new in 2022.
- The 2022 Scentsy Fragrant Gardens – stop by and sniff 6 different floral stations to make amazing memories coming from beautiful butterfly topiaries
- New menu items coming to the Outdoor Kitchens: The Citrus Blossom, Magnolia Terrace and Tangerine Cafe: Flavors of Medina.
- There are always new topiary statues coming to the Flower and Garden Festival and we’ve seen that Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs will be getting a makeover!
Related post: The Complete Guide to the Best EPCOT Restaurants in 2022
2022 EPCOT Flower And Garden Festival Menus
So what’s on the Flower and Garden menu? There’s more than “meats” the eye when it comes to the International Flower and Garden Festival. That’s right, there’s food and drinks too!
During the 2022 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival dates, guests can enjoy new Magnolia Terrace at The American Adventure. This terrace will be serving low-country, gulf-region comfort food.
Parkgoers will also enjoy an innovative plant-based menu at Trowel & Trellis hosted by IMPOSSIBLE Foods.
Good news for everybody! EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival Menus are still around. While the new Flower and Garden Festival food booths haven’t been announced yet, there are usually repeats from year to year. Let’s see what kind of deliciousness we can enjoy starting in March!
2022 Flower and Garden Festival Food Menu Items
EPCOT Sunshine Griddle
- Avocado Toast with Marinated Toybox Tomatoes and Fresh Goat Cheese on Toasted Ciabatta
- Shrimp and Grits: Blackened Shrimp and Cheddar Cheese Grits with Brown Gravy and Sweet Corn Salsa.
- Corned Beef Brisket Hash with House-made Potato Barrels, Onions, Peppers, Cheese Curds, and a Soft-poached Egg with Tabasco Hollandaise
- Fried Cinnamon Roll Bites with Cream Cheese Frosting and Candied Bacon
- Froot Loops Shake (non-alcoholic).
- Joffrey’s Coffee Cold Brew Cocktail with milk, rum and coffee liqueur, and vanilla vodka
EPCOT Farmers Feast (Near Test Track)
Early Bloom Menu (available March 2 through April 9)
- Chilled Potato and Leek Soup “Vichyssoise” with chive oil and crispy leeks (New) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Char-grilled Bison Ribe-Eye with creamy leek fondue, roasted carnival cauliflower, Romanesco and port wine-goat cheese butter (New) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Goat Cheese Creamsicle Pop: Goat cheese Crémeux, orange cream, olive oil cake, cranberry sauce, and praline (New)
Springtime Menu (available April 10 through May 21)
- Grilled Vegetable Bruschetta with marinated peppers, zucchini, squash, artichokes, goat cheese, and balsamic glaze on grilled ciabatta (New)
- Herb-crusted Spring Lamb with marble potatoes, spring vegetables, and red wine butter sauce
- Strawberry Rhubarb Upside-down Cake with crème fraîche whipped cream
Summer Solstice Menu (available May 22 through July 4)
- Tomato and Cornbread Panzanella with burrata cheese and fresh basil
- Barbecue Seared Pork Tenderloin with summer succotash, herb butter, and grapefruit vinaigrette (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- A Whole Lotta Melon: Feta cheesecake with watermelon curd, pickled watermelon rind, watermelon caramel, and compressed watermelon (New) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
Beverage (available throughout the Festival):
- Raspberry Lemon Verbena Whole-Leaf-Steeped Sparkling Hard Tea
- Hibiscus Lemonade Cocktail featuring hibiscus gin
Cider House (World Showplace)
- BLT Scone with Nueske’s applewood-smoked bacon, sundried tomato, and basil (New)
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Tart with whipped cream
- Pink Lemonade Hard Cider
- Watermelon Hard Cider
- Triple Jam Hard Cider
- Pure Brewed Organic Lager
- Snakebite: Triple jam hard cider and pure brewed organic lager
- Cider Flight
Magnolia Terrace (American Adventure)
- Southern Seafood Boil: Shrimp, mussels, crawfish, potatoes, corn, and Andouille sausage
- Spicy Chicken Gumbo with Andouille sausage and BEN’S ORIGINAL Long Grain & Wild Rice (New)
- Grilled Oysters with Cajun butter (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- House-made Boudin Bites featuring BEN’S ORIGINAL Long Grain White Rice
- Pecan Praline (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Bayou Cocktail: Spiced rum, coconut rum, fruit punch, and Minute Maid orange juice
- Orange Coriander Wheat Ale
- American Light Ale
- Double IPA
- Beer Flight
Northern Bloom (Canada)
- Seared Scallops with French Green Beans, Butter Potatoes, Brown Butter Vinaigrette and Apple-wood-smoked Bacon
- Beef Tenderloin Tips, Mushroom Bordelaise Sauce, and Whipped Potatoes with Garden Vegetables
- Griddled Maple Pound Cake with Warm Peach Compote and Sweet Corn Gelato
- Maple Popcorn Shake (non-alcoholic)
- Blonde Ale
- Blueberry Fruit Beer
- Apricot with Maple Syrup Blonde Ale
- Maple Popcorn Shake with maple rye whisky
- Beer Flight
Flavor Full Kitchen Hosted by AdventHealth (Between Imagination! and Refreshment Port)
- Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with savory garlic spread (Gluten/Wheat Friendly) (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
- Seared Verlasso Salmon with Farro Risotto and Micro Herbs.
- Strawberry Mousse with Chocolate Crisp Pearls.
- Blood Orange Agua Fresca (non-alcoholic).
- Cookie Butter Worms and Dirt (non-alcoholic).
The Citrus Blossom (Near Port of Entry)
- Crispy Mojo Marinated Pork Belly, with avocado cream, corn salsa, salsa verde, and plantain chips (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) (New)
- Tuna Tataki Bowl with spicy yuzu glaze, mango, avocado, and pappadam crisp
- Grapefruit Tart: Grapefruit curd, lychee jam, ginger mousse, and yuzu cream (New)
- Orange-Lemon Smoothie in a Souvenir Orange Bird Sipper Cup (non-alcoholic) (Limit 2 per guest)
- Key Lime Hibiscus Ale
- Orange Peel Ale
- Citrus Honey Cream Ale
- Orange Sunshine Wine Slushy
- Beer Flight
The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board (Showcase Plaza)
- Tupelo Honey and Sweet Corn Spoon Bread with jalapeños, bacon, and house-made whipped honey butter (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Lavender Honey Mustard-marinated Chicken Flatbread with whipped honey-ricotta cheese, marinated vegetables, and goat cheese
- Local Wildflower Honey-Mascarpone Cheesecake with orange blossom honey whipped cream, whipped honey, crystalized honey, honeycomb, dehydrated honey, and fennel pollen meringue kisses
- Honey-Peach Freeze in a Souvenir Spike the Bee Sipper Cup (non-alcoholic) (Limit 2 per guest)
- Lemonade Mead
- Orange Blossom Honey Wine
- Honey-Peach Freeze with Blueberry Vodka
Primavera Kitchen (Italy)
- Arancini: Fried Risotto Balls stuffed with braised beef served with grape tomato salad and balsamic emulsion
- Ravioli alla Boscaiola: Sweet sausage ravioli with sweet corn, spring vegetables, and cream sauce
- Bomboloni: Cream-filled Italian doughnut with raspberry sauce and powdered sugar
- Peroni Pilsner.
- Pinot Grigio.
- Rosa Regale.
- Italian White Sangria with Prosecco.
- Italian Red Sangria with Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Italian Margarita with Limoncello and Tequila
La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France)
- Arepas topped with melted queso fresco (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Arepa topped with shrimp, crushed avocado ají, and tomato sauce (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Arepa topped with chorizo (New)
- Coconut Tres Leches: Vanilla cake soaked in oat milk, almond milk, and coconut milk with toasted coconut (New) (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
- Tropical Breeze: Lemonade, grapefruit juice, and simple syrup (non-alcoholic) (New)
- Coconut Key Lime Ale
- Tropical Perception White Sangria
- Tropical Breeze with rum (New)
Trowel & Trellis Hosted by IMPOSSIBLE™ Foods (Near Disney Traders)
- Grilled Baby Vegetables with hummus cream and red pepper coulis (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
- Impossible Sausage and Kale Soup (Plant-based)
- Boneless Impossible Korean Short Rib with cilantro-lime rice, Danmuji slaw, and Kimchee Mayonnaise (Plant-based)
- Chocolate Cake with whipped cassis mousse, raspberry gelato, and fresh raspberries (New) (Plant-based)
- Twinings Energizing Matcha Cranberry & Lime Green Tea (non-alcoholic)
- Bloom Hazy IPA
- Twinings Energizing Matcha Cranberry & Lime Green Tea with lime vodka served in a mason jar
Pineapple Promenade (Showcase Plaza)
- Spicy Hot Dog with pineapple chutney and plantain chips
- DOLE Whip (Plant-based)
- Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade (non-alcoholic)
- DOLE Whip with Fanta (non-alcoholic)
- Tropical Hefe Wheat Ale
- Fresh Pressed Mango, Pineapple, and Guava Wheat Ale
- Hazy Pebbles Fruity Hazy Milkshake
- Violet Lemonade Ale
- Sparkling Pineapple Wine
- DOLE Whip topped with mango cream liqueur
- Pineapple Beer Flight
Lotus House (China)
- Spicy Mala Chicken Skewer (New)
- House-made Cheesy Crab Wontons
- Rose Bubble Milk Tea (non-alcoholic) (New)
- Jasmine Draft Beer
- Marco Boba: Amaretto, iced coffee, milk, and boba
- Kung Fu Punch: Vodka, triple sec, mango, orange juice, and soda water
- Tang Dynasty: Tequila gold, light rum, strawberry, piña colada mix, white boba pearls, and soda water
Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico)
- Enchilada de Mole Negro: Chipotle chicken in a corn tortilla with mole negro, avocado mousse, crema Mexicana, and queso fresco (New) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Taco Vampiro: Barbacoa beef in a corn tortilla with crispy grilled Monterey jack cheese, salsa ranchera, and esquites (New) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Tostada de Chorizo: Plant-based Chorizo and black beans on a crispy corn tortilla with avocado mousse and queso fresco (New) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Poppy Flower Margarita: Tequila blanco, hibiscus flower tea, cucumber juice, aperitivo, and blackcurrant liqueur with a chile salt rim
- Hypnotic Margarita: Tequila blanco, mezcal, rosemary syrup, cognac, and lemon juice
- Craft Mexican Lager
Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany)
- Potato Pancakes with house-made applesauce (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
- Potato Pancake with caramelized ham, onions, and herb sour cream (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Toasted Pretzel Bread topped with black forest ham and melted Gruyère cheese
- Warm Cheese Strudel with mixed berries
- Hugo Lager
- Premium Pilsner
- Raspberry Radler
- Apfelschaumwein: Sparkling wine and apple liqueur
- Beer Flight
- Frushi: Strawberry, pineapple, and cantaloupe wrapped in sweet rice and pink soy wrap served with whipped cream, berry sauce, and toasted coconut
- Chicken Yakitori: Grilled chicken with scallions, red pepper-shoyu emulsion, and pickled onions
- Beef Tataki: Seared sirloin with red shiso sauce, watermelon radish, and sprouts
- Yuzu Tilted Tonic Hard Seltzer
- Ozeki Pineapple Nigori Sake
- Cucumber Cooler: Sake, vodka, and cucumber garnished with a cucumber slice
Tangierine Cafe: Taste of the Medina (Morocco)
- Mediterranean Flatbread with za’atar, artichokes, olives, mozzarella, and feta cheese (New)
- Vanilla, Rose Water, and Pistachio Panna Cotta
- Pomegranate Mimosa
- Ginger and Elderberry Ale
- Pomegranate Hard Cider
- Blackberry Mint Mead
Refreshment Port (Showcase Plaza)
- House-made Italian Sausage and Peppers Poutine
- Salted Cucumber Apple Hard Cider
- Lavender Martini: Vodka with lavender and lemon
Fleur de Lys (France)
- Croissant au Fromage de Chèvre, Herbes et Ail Rôtie: Croissant with goat cheese, herbs, and roasted garlic (New)
- Pan Bagnat Classique: The Niçoise Sandwich with house-made bread, albacore tuna mayonnaise, tomato, black olives, lettuce, and celery (New)
- Salade de Lentilles à la Lyonnaise: French Green Lentil Salad with bacon and garlic sausage (New)
- Beignet Caramélisé, Fourré Crème Vanille, Glacé au Caramel Fleur de Sel: Caramelized Beignet filled with vanilla cream and glazed with caramel fleur de sel
- French Wheat Draft Beer
- VeRy Raspberry: Rosé wine with natural raspberry flavor
- Grand Mimosa Cocktail with orange liqueur, Champagne, and orange juice
- La Vie en Rose Frozen Slush: Vodka, orange vodka, and liqueur with white and red cranberry juice
- World Discovery (Near Mission: SPACE) – Minty Melon Refresher: A lightly caffeinated blend of watermelon-cucumber-mint juice with strawberries and blueberries (Spirited option available featuring Watermelon-Basil Vodka) (New)
- Showcase Plaza:Citrus Sunrise: Frozen Lemon and Passion Fruit with Mandarin Vodka
- Near Canada: Strawberry Fields Refresher – A lightly caffeinated blend of strawberry açaí juice with strawberries and blueberries (Spirited option available featuring strawberry-lemongrass vodka) (New)
- World Showcase (Near Disney Traders) – Pink Paradise Refresher: A lightly caffeinated blend of refreshing dragon fruit-lychee juice with strawberries and blueberries (Spirited option available featuring watermelon-basil vodka) (New)
- The American Adventure – Wildberry Wonder Refresher: A lightly caffeinated blend of wildberry-hibiscus juice with strawberries and blueberries (New) (Spirited option available featuring tropical rum)
Funnel Cake (American Adventure)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Funnel Cake topped with strawberry ice cream, cheesecake crumbles, strawberry drizzle, and whipped cream (New)
- Pineapple Skewer with tajin seasoning (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) (Plant-based)
- Tangerine soft-serve
- Tangerine Cream Ale
- Blueberry Lemonade Hard Cider
- Organic Blonde Ale with passion fruit
Garden Rocks Concert Series 2022 – Flower and Garden Festival Concerts
The Garden Rocks Concert series will be back for 2022, and we are so excited! The Flower and Garden Festival is never complete without these incredible series. Disney has released a lot of details for the 2022 Garden Rocks Concert Series, and w will share that here.
Unfortunately the Garden Rock Concert Series did not return in 2021. This has been the case with many live performances to avoid guests gathering in large crowds as Walt Disney World continues to promote safe social distancing. Although we are upset to miss the concert series this year we completely understand the decision on Disney’s part. We are hoping that the EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival 2022 might bring back some of these crowd favorites.
Garden Rocks Concert Schedule 2022
- March 4-5 – The Guess Who
- March 6-7 – Rick Springfield
- March 11-12 – Melina Leon – NEW to Garden Rocks
- March 18-19 – Mike DelGuidice, currently on tour with Billy Joel – NEW
- March 20-21 – Kool & The Gang – NEW to Garden Rocks
- March 25-28 – The Orchestra starring former members of ELO
- April 1-2 – The Spinners
- April 3-4 – The Pointer Sisters
- April 8-9 – Blue October – NEW to Garden Rocks
- April 15-16 – Tommy DeCarlo, singer of the band Boston – NEW
- April 17-18 – Don Felder, Formerly of The Eagles
- April 22-23 – STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas
- April 24-25 – Claudia Leitte – NEW
- April 29-30 – Berlin
- May 1-2 – TobyMac
- May 6-7 – Blood, Sweat & Tears
- May 8-9 – The Commodores – NEW to Garden Rocks
- May 13-14 – Ambrosia with Peter Beckett – NEW
- May 20-21 – A Flock Of Seagulls
- May 22-23 – Collin Raye – NEW
- May 27-28 – Thelma Houston – NEW
- May 29-30 – Little River Band
- June 3-6 – Simple Plan
- June 10-13 – Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone
- June 17-20 – Plain White T’s
Enjoy a free Epcot Flower and Garden concert with a standard Walt Disney World Resort park ticket. We are so happy that the Garden Rocks Concert Series will make its way back to the Epcot Garden Festival 2022.
Three times a day, a band performs at America Gardens Theatre stage. This means 270 concerts featuring such artists as STARSHIP, The Pointer Sisters, Daughtry, Rick Springfield, and Blood, Sweat & Tears.
When are the EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival Concerts?
Garden Rocks concert performances are nightly at the American Adventure Pavilion. Regular concert times are at 5:30 p.m., 6:45 p.m. & 8 p.m. each night.
Guests can actually enjoy a unique show experience by booking a Garden Rocks Concert Series Dining Package. Each package includes breakfast, lunch or dinner at a select Epcot restaurant and guaranteed concert seating.
What to do at Epcot Flower and Garden Festival?
Aside from all the sight seeing, eating, and concert-going you’ll be partaking in, the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival 2022 dates also provide unique activities you’ll be wanting to learn more about!
- View character topiaries throughout EPCOT
- Stop by the NEW 2022 Scentsy Fragrant Garden
- Taste fresh food around the World at Outdoor Kitchen booths
- Do a scavenger hunt! – Spike’s Pollen-Nation Exploration
- Try out the Garden Graze – Try 5 different Garden Festival dishes to redeem an exclusive treat
- Watch the Garden Rocks Concert Series
Flower and Garden Festival 2022 Topiaries
One of the most magical parts of the 2022 Flower and Garden Festival are the incredible living statues created called topiaries. Throughout EPCOT park, you can find Disney characters sculpted with flowers and living plants that are displayed during the festival. You can find all of your favorite characters like Elsa, Anna, Winnie the Pooh, Simba, Remy and more!
Flower and Garden Festival 2022 Garden Graze
The Garden Graze is perfect for those Disney foodies that love to taste through festival offerings. While you’re making your way through your 2022 Flower and Garden Festival Food Booths, make sure to check your Festival Passport for the special items a part of the Garden Graze.
Get all five stamps and bring it to the Pineapple Promenade for a festival exclusive treat!
Global Gardens 2022
All throughout this festival are beautifully crafted Global Gardens that are meant to transport you across the globe through plants. These gardens are not only beautiful, but educational as you learn about sustainable foods and appreciate nature. You can even walk through a butterfly garden at the Flower and Garden Festival and watch as they flutter around you.
2022 EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival Scavenger Hunts
The Spike’s Pollen Nation Exploration Scavenger hunt is so fun for the family as you hunt around the EPCOT gardens for Spike the Bee. Make your way around the festival, marking stickers each time you find Spike. At the end take your completed map to select merchandise locations and receive a free prize.
Maps can be purchased for $9.99
Twinning Teas Tour
We are unsure if this is returning for 2022, but will update as soon as we know more info.
What better place to spot a cup of tea than England? Located at the United Kingdom pavilion, guests can follow a knowledgeable guide each festival morning! Walk through the tranquil tea garden setting to learn the history and artistry behind growing and blending tea (for a fee). After the tour, enjoy included tea and scones.
There is also a shorter, complimentary English Tea Garden Tour presented by Twinings of London, which will be offered on select Flower and Garden festival dates in 2022.
Related Article: The Complete Guide to the Festival of the Holidays at EPCOT
To book the complimentary English Tea Garden Tour, guests can visit the Tea Caddy in the UK pavilion on the day they arrive at Epcot.
If you want to learn more about how the Walt Disney Company gets their park so beautiful, the Gardens of the World Tour is perfect for you. This tour gives guests an inside/exclusive look at the landscaping throughout Epcot.
More specifically, you’ll learn about how Disney’s Horticulture team brings the Flower and Garden Festival to life through their dedication to landscaping and creating.
In 2020, this was a 3-hour tour starting at 9:00AM and costing $85 per person on top of your daily Epcot admission ticket.
Flower and Garden Festival Passport 2022
While you’re exploring throughout Flower and Garden Epcot 2022, a fun activity would be to pick up a Festival Passport when you get to the park. This guide to the Flower & Garden Festival will give you information on all of the different exhibits, food experiences and topiary displays throughout the park. It also includes a Flower and Garden Festival map.
There is also a section in the in the passport where you can check off the foods and drinks you have tried so you know what you really enjoyed.
EPCOT Flower And Garden Festival 2021 Interactive Play Areas
There may be plenty of sites, food and beverages for adult, but Disney hasn’t forgotten about the little ones! Family-friendly play areas will return to this year’s festival, as it has in 2022 and prior. Kids will have the chance to experience and learn about nature through gardens, exhibits and fun playgrounds.
Related post: 2022 Epcot for Kids Guide
How to Book Your Walt Disney World Vacation
There has never been a time where it’s been so important to book your Disney World vacation with a park expert. With changes happening at a rapid pace, it’s important to book your vacation with someone who will guide you through the entire process and answer any questions along the way. When you book your Walt Disney World vacation with The Park Prodigy, it includes our services absolutely FREE!
Once we plan the perfect itinerary for you, you’ll pay just $200 down to hold your vacation package. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival and payment plans are available. Plus our travel agents will take all of the hassle out of it if you do have to rebook or cancel your trip for any reason. To get started you can request a no obligation Disney World vacation quote online or by calling one of our travel experts at 407-630-8650.
If you’re not in need of a package but would still like to take advantage of our amazing benefits be sure to check out our Walt Disney World Tickets. All Park Prodigy customers will automatically save when compared to purchasing at the park gates!
Does it Cost More to Book with The Park Prodigy?
With so many added benefits, you might expect to pay more by booking with The Park Prodigy, but it’s actually the opposite. Booking with The Park Prodigy is easy, and we have made it our goal to help save families time and money on their next vacation. There are no fees to use our vacation planning services, and all of our vacation planners are Disney enthusiasts who will give their unbiased opinion. Get started today by calling us at 407- 630-8650
When is The Best Time to Visit Disney World?
Our Disney World Crowd Calendar is the best tool to help you get the most out of your time in the parks and purchase Discount Disney World Tickets! We break down park crowds, park hours of operation, ticket prices, and average temperature.
We also break down the best time to visit Disney World based on specific times of the year and special events. This will help you purchase some really cheap Disney World tickets!
If you’re brand new to Disney vacation planning we recommend our Walt Disney World Planning Page! Learn more about Disney hotels by reading our Walt Disney World Hotels Review page.
Last but not least if you’re also planning a trip to Universal Studios, be sure to check out the best time to visit Universal Studios and our Universal Orlando Tickets! All Park Prodigy Universal Orlando tickets come with Universal Studios Early Park Admission.
Are you planning on visiting Walt Disney World? Or have you visited in the past? Would you like to share your experiences and tips? Do you have any questions for The Park Prodigy? Hearing your feedback and helping with your questions is not only our goal but will help other readers! Please leave your thoughts and questions in the comments!