Disney World Dining Reservations
Disney World Dining Reservations
Walt Disney World Dining Reservations
This article is your guide to Walt Disney World Dining Reservations! With more than 200 restaurants on Disney property, each party is guaranteed to find dining options that satisfy all their cravings and budget!
Walt Disney World Dining Options:
Disney’s Quick-service Dining:
- Mostly counter-service. Similar to a cafeteria, you order/pay/wait for your food and choose a table to sit (no waiter/waitress).
- No reservations required!
- Dining options are limited & similar to fast-food menus.
Disney’s Table service Dining:
- A wide variety of restaurants that offer sit-down meals.
- Reservations required.
- Many include Character dining.
- Each restaurant has a different cuisine, so you have a variety of options to choose from.
Disney Dining Tips:
- Reservations for popular restaurants, such as Cinderella’s Castle and Be Our Guest, tend to get booked up quickly (especially during peak seasons), so securing your dining reservations ahead of time is a MUST!
- To find out if you will be travelling during peak season, check out our Disney World Crowd Calendar.
- You can make Disney dining reservations up to 180 days prior to your arrival date. Guests staying at a WDW Resort receive an extra 10 days to make Disney dining reservations, so 190 days in total.
- You don’t have to be staying at a certain WDW resort to make a reservation at that resort, however you do have to have a valid theme park ticket if you plan on dining inside of that theme park.
- Credit Card Guarantee
- WDW does require a credit card to make any and all dining reservations. Your card will NOT be charged at the time of making your reservations, this policy is to avoid any no shows/last minute cancellations.
- You have a 24 hour window prior to your reservation to cancel. Otherwise, your card will be charged $10 per person included in the reservation.
- To avoid the cancellation fee after the 24 hour window has passed, a minimum of one person from your party must arrive at your scheduled dining time.
- Select restaurants do require prepayment as they have pre-fixed menus.
- These full service restaurants are:
- Cinderella’s Royal Table
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue (dinner show)
- Spirit of Aloha
- Be Our Guest
- You do not have to pay in advance, but the dinner menu does have a pre-assigned menu with a pre-fixed price.
- Before making your dining reservations, take a look at the menu, as well as the average price per meal of each restaurant.
- You can do this through the My Disney Experience App or the WDW website by browsing the restaurant of your choice and clicking on “View Menu.”
How to make Disney World Dining Reservations?
By Calling (407) 939-3463
- Phone reservation lines are open from 7:00AM-11:00PM Monday-Friday and 7:00AM-8:00PM Saturday and Sunday EST.
- On the WDW Website/The My Disney Experience App
- You must be logged into your My Disney Experience account to begin. If you don’t have one, it will only take a few minutes to create one!
Once you are logged in, there are two methods to make reservations:
Option 1) Searching for a specific restaurant
- In the app click “Reserve Dining.” On the website, just go straight to the “Check Availability” box.
- Indicate your party size, date and time (either preferred time of day or a specific hour). 4. Choose what time works best for your party based on the restaurant’s availability.
- Review your reservation.
- Here you will be required to give contact and credit card information.
- You may also add special requests.
- Confirm your dining reservation!
Option 2) Browsing by date and time
- Go to “My plans” and click “Reserve Dining.”
- Indicate party size.
- Select the date.
- Select a time.
- You will see a list of all the restaurants available for the date and time you’ve selected. Simply choose a restaurant to your liking.
- Confirm your reservation (providing contact and credit card information).
After completing either option 1 or option 2, your reservation will be automatically added to your plans, and you will receive an email confirmation with your reservation number (when you arrive at the restaurant you will be asked to provide your confirmation).
Which Walt Disney World Restaurants Accept Reservations?
The best option is to log onto the WDW website , where you can search all the restaurants available for specific dates and times.
Some restaurants are also available to book via OpenTable (this list may change).
If you are finding it difficult to find last minute reservations on the My Disney Experience app, we recommend that you take a look here.
Restaurants included on OpenTable are:
Disney’s Boardwalk Dining Options:
- Big River Grille
- Flying Fish
Disney Springs Dining Options:
- The Boathouse
- Bongos Cuban Cafe
- Crossroads at House of Blues
- The Edison
- Enzo’s Hideaway
- Maria & Enzo’s
- Maya Grill
- Morimoto Asia
- Paradiso 37
- Planet Hollywood Observatory
- Raglan Road
- Splitsville Restaurant
- STK Steakhouse
- Terralina Crafted Italian
- Wine Bar George
Walt Disney World Swan Resort Dining Options:
- Frontera Cocina Garden Grove
- Il Mulino
Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort Dining Options:
- Shula’s Steakhouse
- Todd English’s bluezoo